Design and Illustration
Each customization starts with an idea that leads to a design sketch. Our design center has experience with single parts design up to total cabin design, considering various customer requirements.
A project plan contains aspects as:
- design concepts and illustration
- color concepts and customization
- photorealistic renderings
- lighting (LED) simulation
- virtual and mock-up ergonomic check
- industrial design and 3D engineering data model
Design data models are realized in high quality "NURBS" areas to directly use for parts engineering at manufacturer.
Our 3D Scanning Center can scan a "green" fuselage on-site customer to verify all cabin attachment points and to ensure setting up design first time right.
Some former projects (open to public) show design concepts realized for ARJ21, Dornier728 and a Boeing 717 cabin concept in pictureshow.